Saturday, July 7, 2012

When there is only Darkness....



...I swear I'll be your light,
take my hand and I'll take you into a brighter future,
I'll be your rock whenever you need me to be,
I'll be your shelter ....
your home
the place you can allway's turn to...
allway's
forever
for you ... I swear I will 


  Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair.  =DeLa*=  Eloise  Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - cellini
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.piercing face. .Pekka. Weakness Unisex Piercing
.faceplugs. Cobrahive - Gauged 04
.dress. [[>CaKe!<]]Summer Long Dress Wild Silk Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.nails. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.ringsMstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings2. Izzie's - White Stone Jewelry Set
.necklace. MG Tilly Ethnic Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.headband. [EY:NO] Sakura Headband (Colorchange)
.bangles. MG - Bangles - Kos - SILVER
.feet. Slink Womens Natural Barefeet Mesh
.boots. Slink Ilena Sandals White



No comments:

Post a Comment