Thursday, July 26, 2012

Trink mich *-*



Morning my Lovely's
I thought I would make a post before I leave the House
:P
::FV:: released a new cool tattoo wich I totally fell in Love with
and I found this hot outfit on marketplace
I like it, hope U will too
<3







 Shoppinglist 
.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.lipstick. .Pekka. HOMICIDAL Lipstick Grunge Edition
.hair. /Wasabi Pills/ Teeloh Mesh
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.piercing face. .Pekka. Weakness Unisex Piercing
.faceplugs. Cobrahive - Gauged 04
.outfit. Graves G331 Jinx - Black
.claws. La Malvada Mujer - Claws
.tattoo. ::FV:: Leo tattoo version Brun NEWNEWNEW

.ears.AITUI [MESH] - Stretched Ears - Taper Pack  
.boots. J's ThighHigh Boots 






No comments:

Post a Comment