Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Still counting the day's?!



Heya my Lovely's
The weather is getting on my nerves sooooo badly -.-
One day the sun is shinning and then It's just cold and grey again
I hate it!
But I have some new stuff for U 
[BLK2.0] has released new hoodie's and they have a funny option wich I show U below.
The glasses I have on are new at MG and U can change allmost everything,
color, frame, lense ... U can wear them as a necklace, or on Ur head.
Just great stuff as ever.
My hair is from Pelle and also new 

I hope U like it 
<3



  Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.lipstik. [DDL] Cosmetics. Never Alone - Beige
.hair. Pelle - REBECCA NEWNEWNEW
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Cellini
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.piercing face. .Pekka. Weakness Unisex Piercing
.nose piercing. Cobrahive - Gauged
.faceplugs. Cobrahive - Gauged 04
.hoodie. [BLK2.0] Hood Grey UNISEX Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.pants. [NV] Jane Skinny Fadded Black Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.nails. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings2. [MANDALA] SINRA 2 SAMURAI BLACK
.choker. *BLITZED* Legacy Choker
.necklace. Izzie's - Panda Necklace (Mesh Around Hunt)
.glasses.MG SunGlasses Milano CatsEye 40's Prints and Patterns Mesh NEW
.gloves. Izzie's Leather gloves
.tattoo. . [Sleepy Bozer] - Never Summer NEWNEWNEW

.boots. {Elygo} Supra_Sneakers_Colorable



No comments:

Post a Comment