Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sunset



Heya Lovely's
I have so many new things in my closet to show U 
so I decidet to do another post right now ;)
.:villena:. made this gorgeus vest I wear, 
and It's perfectly fitting with a lil older pants from Izzie's
My Necklace is the newest release from  MG and has a colorchange option,
Maxi made them as addition to her shell earrings and I love them 
The Hair is from .: vive9 :. and reduced to 100 l till it will be gone for good
I really like this look 
so have fun shopping :*
<3


Ps. : I Love only U 




 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair.  .: vive9 :. Poland Highlander Bun 
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Black Veil
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
lashes2. **Violicious** My longest Lashes Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Weakness Unisex Piercing
.top. .:villena:. - layered vest #6 Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.pants. Izzie's High-Waisted Tweed Pants
.nails. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.earrings.  MG Earrings - Shell  - Teardrop Mesh 
.necklace. MG Necklace - Shell - Teardrop Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.bangles. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
.boots. N-core ETOILE 



No comments:

Post a Comment