Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Lay your hand on me ... one last time



Morning Lovely's

just a lil cute look that I really like 
before I start with getting through my new stuff


You're so cold, but you feel alive
Lay your hand on me one last time




 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up..:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. /Wasabi Pills/ Lola summer Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Black veil
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Weakness Unisex Piercing
.dress. .:cheeky:. cheeky dress Groupgift June
.pants. Coxi -Knee-Patch Striped Leggings 
.bracelet. *BLITZED* Legacy Cuffs
.rings. [MANDALA]SINRA 2 SAMURAI BLACK
.claws. La Malvada Mujer - Claws
.gloves. Izzie's Leather Gloves 
.ears. AITUI Stretched Ears - Taper Pack Mesh
.belt. *BLITZED* Legacy Belt
.choker.  *BLITZED* Legacy choker
.tattoo. [Sleepy Bozer] -  Shibby
.boots. ::Kooki::  Armarda Long







No comments:

Post a Comment