Saturday, June 23, 2012

Last action for today



Heya Lovely's
I just wanted to make another post before I'm ready for sleep to take me
I'm sooooooo fucking tired right now -.-
Don't even know why.
I found my sweet lil dress on Marketplace and fell in Love
each of the dresses comes in 3 versions a pack *-*
MG made new Earrings fitting with her Necklace and look just so cute.
Nothing big but I like it hope U too
<3 
Take care and have a nice night





 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. "LoQ Hair" Fruit Cake - at TDRB
.eyes. pc eyes - Black Veil
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.lashes2. **Violicious** My longest Lashes Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.piercing face. .Pekka. Reckless Unisex Piercing 
.dress. Tee*fy Lanelle Tube Romper Dress Pink Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.nails. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings. MG Pearl Daisies - Pink Pearls - Gold
.earrings. MG Pearl Daisies
Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.necklace. MG Pearl Daisies - Pink Pearls - Gold
.bangles. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (gold)
.boots. N-core FEMME "Neige" 






No comments:

Post a Comment