Friday, June 22, 2012

I was not born in the USA :D



Heya Lovely's
So I have this outfit ready for U all
and I'm sooooooo in Love *-*
made this cool vest and I found it just fitting with a lot of my old stuff :P
The Hair I wear is from Pelle again and sooo cool *-* 
so I hope U will like my style and wish U all a good weekend

Oh and a big big big big big :P thank U for the 70.000 clicks
It means so much to me <3


not the best of quality but yeah it's live *-*



 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. Pelle - Crest curly 
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Black Veil
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
lashes2. **Violicious** My longest Lashes Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Weakness Unisex Piercing
.top. Gawk! White Lace Bandeau Top
.vest. - Elixir - Oldie Vest - USA Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.pants. - CHANDELLE - Pants Dl grey and suspender 
.slip. The Bishes - Stripper Collection USA
.nails. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings. [MANDALA] SINRA2 /SAMURAI BLACK
.bracelets. [MANDALA] SINRA2 /SAMURAI BLACK
.gloves. [GLUE INK] Ree Gloves (White Lace)
.earrings. :FANATIK: Biker earrings
.tattoo. [Sleepy Bozer] - Shibby
.boots. ::: Shelly Laufer Sneakers X4 - 2380 [Black] ::: For Women






No comments:

Post a Comment