Sunday, June 17, 2012

Freaky Summerday



Heya my Lovely's 
I have some new's for U all and I love my look *-*
Izzie's made new Leggings for Zombie Popcorn Carnival in many different color's
new hot pant's from **Violicious** and the glasses are also from her.
My Tattoo's are from [belleritiS] and so cool 
and look at my feet *-* slink again 
Hope U will like it.
<3

 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. *Dura-Boy*36 NEWNEWNEW
.hairbase. =Yassine Hair Style= from the Siren Hairstyle
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Black Veil
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Weakness Unisex Piercing
.top. *TwInS FaShIoN - TF* Wet Shirt White
.pants. Izzie's Leggings Aztec Print NEWNEWNEW at Zombie Popcorn Carnival 
.hotpants. **Violicious** Hot Booty Shorts NEWNEWNEW
.nails. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings2. (epoque.s) Amen Knuckle Ring - Obsidian
.bangles. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
.necklace. Munique. Cross Necklace Black  at Private Room Event
.earrings. Indyra Originals - Indy&Co.: Maelle earrings
.glasses. **Violicious** Simple Sunglasses / Colorchange NEWNEWNEW
.tattoo1.[belleritiS] Leopard Tracks NEWNEWNEW
.tattoo2.[belleritiS] Double Cross NEWNEWNEW
.feet. Slink Womens Natural Barefeet Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.boots. SLink IIena Sandals Mesh NEWNEWNEW




Oh and before I forget I did a lot of editing as ever on my pics
 to show both of my Tattoo's
so it will not look exactly like here :3 

No comments:

Post a Comment