Friday, June 29, 2012

Fallen



Heya my Lovely's
today was really a nice day, the sun finally shining again
and everything was quiet for once *-*
so I just needed to listen to one of my favourite bands and cherrish the peace I got

I have new stuff from
and me :P

I hope U like it

oh and listen *-*
this just rocks 




 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. Pelle - ELEONOR Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Irish see
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.piercing face. .Pekka. Weakness Unisex Piercing
.vest. - Elixir - Mini Oldie Vest - Pink Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.pants. *CHANDELLE* Pants Leky 
.nails. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.ring left. ::LEO-NT:: I <3 You Ring V.I.P.GIFT
.ring right. :::LP::: Dead Cattle Ring [Onyx] No LM

.bracelet. *BLITZED* Legacy Cuffs 
.necklace. MG Pearls - Colour Mixing Mesh NEWNEWNEW

.scarf. -ZR- Circle Scarf Mesh NEWNEWNEW

.tattoo. -FD- Leo Footprints NEWNEWNEW
.boots. Maitreya Mesh * Devi Booties  


No comments:

Post a Comment