Saturday, June 9, 2012

Daisy *-*



Heyaa my Lovely's
a lil late today but I thought I would blog now for U all
New stuff from [Bad.Romance]
hair that I found while hunting 
and super cool pants from RONSEM*




 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up. - DAMNED -  Kajal MakeUp
.hair. .ploom. Daisy NEWNEWNEW MeshAround Hunt 
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Black veil
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Hopeless Unisex Piercing
.dress. [Bad.Romance] My Super-Bitch - Leo NEWNEWNEW
.pants. RONSEM* Hickory Cropped MESH NEWNEWNEW
.nails. ...::: Scrub :::... I want it! NEWNEWNEW at CHIC2
.rings. ...::: Scrub :::... I want it! NEWNEWNEW at CHIC2
.horns. *Epic* Fantasy Faun Horns 
.tail. ::FLs@Chimera:: Long Tufted Tail
.choker. *BLITZED* Legacy Choker 
.gloves. SiniStyle Taped Fist
.armwarmers. [ SAKIDE ] Woolen Elbows Pack 1
.socks. .:cheeky:. Punki Socks skull 
.ears. AITUI Stretched Ears - Taper Pack Mesh
.tattoo. -ZR- Dead Life
.boots. DRD CB boot (box) CA3 steeltip



No comments:

Post a Comment