Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Who am I without U? - Feels like I'm nothing anymore



Heya Lovely's
Me again :P
I have some cutie news for U all 

Special song - special person <3 4ever



 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO //AMORE// 17 - COCOA
.make up..:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. [e] Lasting 
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Black Veil
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Miracle Unisex Piercing
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
.underwear. RMA  - barbara lingerie NEWNEWNEW
.shrug.  [EY:NO] My Cute Shrug (black)
.pants. .::CENSORED::.kyara Pants NEWNEWNEW
.claws. La Malvada Mujer - Claws
bangles right. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
.bangles left. MG - Boho Bangles - Laquered Pink and Silver
.rings. Izzie's - Onyx Jewelry Set 
.tattoo. .:cheeky:. Hello Kitty Tattoo! NEWNEWNEW
.boots. Debrah's "Bitchy" Xstreme High Heels Xstralong Toenails -Black




No comments:

Post a Comment