Wednesday, May 16, 2012

SummerEvening



Heya my Lovely's 
I have some cute stuff for U all 
new hait from !lamb.
a new top from cold Logic 
and to top it all some wonderfull bling from MG
I just love the stuff I wear


this song really makes me happy whenever I hear it 
don't know why but I just have to sing along and feel free



 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO //AMORE// 17 - COCOA
.make up..:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. !lamb. Pearl Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Black Veil
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Miracle Unisex Piercing
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
.top. cold Logic  phaeton.mango NEWNEWNEW
.pants. *Crazy* Capris
.nails.  [MANDALA] NAIL PALETTE 2/LONG]
.necklace. MG - Necklace - Babette - Combo 
bangles right. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
.rings. MG - Rings - Roho - Gold-Silver
.boots. [Gos] Espadrilles in Teal 



No comments:

Post a Comment