Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Overdressed? Never!



Lovely's 

it's me again ;) 
I have some great news from " MAAI "
Yeah she brought out this gorgeus Mesh dress in many different colors
and also the shoes I'm wearing in this post - fitting huh?
The Jewellry is from MG again and what can I say it's L-O-V-E 
well I'm dressed and U? 

xoxo




 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up..:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.lipstick.  Izzie's - Dark Vibrant Lipstick Red
.hair. >TRUTH< Hazel
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Black Veil
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Miracle Unisex Piercing
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
.dress. " MAAI MESH " - " Nyu " Mesh dress, red NEWNEWNEW
.nails. Izzie's Metallic Nails
.rings. MG - Rings - Fez - Gold-Silver Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.necklace. MG - Lost Eden - Solar Dream - GOLD + JET Mesh
bangles. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (gold)
.boots. " MAAI " - " Supergirl " plastic pumps, red NEWNEWNEW



No comments:

Post a Comment