Monday, May 21, 2012

I wear the lowest pants ever :D



Morning Lovely's

I have some news to show U all
and I hope U will like them as much as me

**Violicious** made new pants and rawr they are so sexy 
Maxi my favourite bling woman made awesome new rings *-* so supercute 
and the top I wear is new from Rock me Amadeus
The tattoo is old but I love it. available at -ZR- Tattoos

have fun while shopping and take care
<3



 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO //AMORE// 17 - COCOA
.make up..:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. !lamb. Phenomena 
.hairbase. DeeTaleZ Hair shaved tattoo scorpion
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - cellini
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Miracle Unisex Piercing
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
.ears. :Hebenon Vial: Pierced! Ears [Oh Snap Pack] v3.0 store closed :/
.top. RMA~ Low tank Army NEWNEWNEW
.pants. **Violicious** Grunge Jeans *kiss my ASS* NEWNEWNEW
.nails. **Violicious** Evil Black
.gloves. Izzie's - Leather Gloves
.bracelet. *BLITZED* Legacy Cuffs 
.tattoo. -ZR- Dead Life
.ring. MG - Rings - Gigi Shimmer Bows Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.choker. *BLITZED* Legacy Choker 
.belt. ~Pepper~ Fishy Belt
.boots. DRD CB boot (box) CA3 steeltip



No comments:

Post a Comment