Thursday, April 26, 2012

Just a lazy morning



Heya my Lovely's

First I just wanted to say thank U again for looking on our blog everyday 
it means so much :3 

and then I need to say something that's really bothering me :D 
I'm addicted as many of U -shopping- at all times
but what is happening after I had the stuff on and blogged?
RIGHT it will never see the sunlight again -.-
 so I have this closed that is bigger then in RL full of pixelclothes o.O
 lol sometimes I feel sooooo stupid because I do this sh... but yeah I Love it 
So I will keep doing it !

:D I know many of U are thinking the same every freaking day <3


*listen*

such a great voice check him out




 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up..:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - irish see
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Miracle Unisex Piercing 
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
.pullover. :. WoE .: Cary Sweater (Water Faded) NEW NEW NEW
.pants. not so bad . Mesh . MUNGO jeans . stone
.nails.  [MANDALA] NAIL PALETTE 2/LONG]
.necklace. (NS) Rosary Chain
.rings. MG - Rings - Love Heart - Gold-Silver MeshNEW NEW NEW
.tattoo. **Violicious** Sein Mädchen
.boots. Maitreya Gold * Flip-Flops Eclipse



Have fun stuffing U'r closet with even more Pixelclothes :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment