Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I'll shine whatever You do!



Heya Lovely's
I hope that U all are feeling good today 
I love my new outfit
supercute



 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE// 17 - COCOA
.make up.  - DAMNED - Kajal MakeUp
.hair. TRUTH Bunny Subscriber Gift all tones
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Black veil
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Hopeless UNISEX PIERCING
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
.ears. Hebenon Vial: Pierced! Ears [Oh Snap Pack] v3.0 store closed :/
.top. Gawk! White Lace Bandeau Top
.shrug. [EY:NO] Groupgift (April)
.pants. *L.inc* Tyra Lowrise Jeans Slim White
.nails. **Violicious** Evil Gold
.rings. !Admiral Spicy! Hummingbird Ring Gold & Silver
.butterfly. [EY:NO] Groupgift (April)
.gloves. [GLUE INK] Ree Gloves (White Lace)
.tattoo. -FD- Shine NEW NEW NEW
.boots. Debrah's "Audrey" Pumps - Canary Yellow




No comments:

Post a Comment