Monday, April 2, 2012

Fake Number :P



Heya Lovely's
I found this new supercool shirt from BALKANIK
it's Mesh and I love it 
also available are many other print's
just for us cuties *-*
a few Item's from the actual GSP Round 
and my new tattoo
I like my outfit and hope U will like it too
<3




 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE// 30 - COCOA
.make up..:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. Glow Hair by YHS exlusive for GSP
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - cellini
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.piercing face. S (and) P - My Cute Piercing at GSP
.earpiercings. Pekka.Latum Mesh at GSP
.top.  BALKANIK Female-Tank MESH FakeNumber NEW NEW NEW
.pants. .:villena:. - [boxed] Shorts blue
.nails. [MANDALA] NAIL PALETTE 2/LONG
.ring. [aberrant] Boom Box Ring
.socks. **Violicious** GarterSocKs NEW NEW NEW
.tattoo. -FD- Flowers NEW NEW NEW 
.boots. BALKANIK  OmfG SNEAKER'Z 


No comments:

Post a Comment