Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Don't let me go .... Please don't let me fall





I'm miles from where you are,
I lay down on the cold ground
I, I pray that something picks me up
And sets me down in your warm arms

*listen*




 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up..:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. .ploom. Haley Mesh NEW NEW NEW
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Black veil
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Miracle Unisex Piercing 
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
.top. Gawk! White Lace Top - Pink Satin Corsage
.pants. Izzie's - Ripped Denim Shorts Light Blue NEW NEW NEW
.nails.  [MANDALA] NAIL PALETTE 2/LONG]
.bracelet. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (gold)
.bracelet2. MG - Bangles - Kos - SILVER NEW NEW NEW
.necklace. BOX IM Antiques - Necklace Nights of Angels
.gloves.  [GLUE INK] Ree Gloves
.rings. ::LEO-NT:: I <3 You Ring [silver]
.boots. [PM] Pixel Mode: Fae [A] Cherry Blossom


No comments:

Post a Comment