Saturday, April 7, 2012

butterfly



Hey Sweetys,my sweet style for you
I hope you like my sweet style
and Neww round
-Private Room-Event- is opening on 10th April









Shoppinglist:

Shape : .::TC::. My Shape
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Alice ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]Press
Hair: Action Womens Hair Alison.2 [April 2012 GROUP GIFT]
Shrug+Butterfly: [EY:NO] My Cute Shrug Glover-Nose Butterfly -Yellow GROUP GIFT
Body: { Suicidal Kiss } -My Cut body- Black (for Private Room Only) Neww
Tattoo: .:VS:. Schmetterling Neww
Bracelet: [EY:NO] Cross Bracelet (UNISEX)
Chain: ..::DeliciouS::.. Rosary
socks: .:VS:. LongSocKs black&yellow/strips
nails: Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long Nails v1.1
piercings: Cobrahive - Gauged
             Cobrahive-N-Swirl
Gloves: Izzie's Leather Gloves
Shoes: [Gos] Triumph Boots black-red

No comments:

Post a Comment