Friday, March 2, 2012

I'm a whore sometimes part 15



Heya Lovely's 
I'm a lil late today 
but I was kind of lazy :P
Hope U can forgive me

Here's a quick post from 
and
for U all

<3 


 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Alena* Good Girl ] - [ Cacoa ] 3 makeup at WCF only
.hair. "LoQ Hair" Iced Coffee 
.lashes. -DAMNED - Blossom Eyelashes Fall
.piercing. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.make up. -DAMNED- Catseye MakeUp
 .tops. RMA - Tease Top's at WCF 
.pants. ::: Mu-Shi Doll ::: Destroya Jeans part of an outfit at XY ROOM
.nails. **Violicious**  Evil Black
.bracelet. [MANDALA] SINRA2 SILVER MOON
.tattoo. -ZR- Freak
.tattoo. -ZR- Leopard New and at XY ROOM
.gloves. Izzie's Leather Gloves
.necklace. ASO! Cross Antique Necklace (onikis) Silver&Gold 
.earrings.  ASO! Cross Antique Earring (onikis) Silver& Gold 




made these gorgeus top's 
available with or without animalprint on them
go get them



No comments:

Post a Comment