Thursday, March 1, 2012

I'm a whore sometimes part 13



Lovely's 

A soon coming Tattoo from my Boy -ZR-
New's from .:cheeky:.
and some adorable Item's from 




 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. ' Skintimate ' Linnea Blackout Chocolate at WCF
.hair. fri. - Yelena.2 
.lashes. -DAMNED - Blossom Eyelashes Fall
.piercing. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.make up. -DAMNED- Catseye MakeUp
.earrings. Cobrahive Earswirls
 .top. Blah. (My "Bitch" Shirt - Barbie is...)at WCF
.panties. Blah. (My Star Panties )at WCF
.pants. [4mc] Pervie Pack: Jeans.
.claws. La Malvada Mujer Claws
.wristcuffs, ..::DeliciouS::.. Picky
.tattoo. -ZR- No Lies Just Love soon available at GSP
.glasses. .:cheeky:. My Mesh Nerd Glasses! NEW NEW NEW
.mouthpiece. [EY:NO] condome at WCF /gift 
.feets. SLink Jolie Pied Exotix for Women Medium 







No comments:

Post a Comment