Thursday, March 15, 2012

I will not bow ....! Never !



Heya Lovely's 

I found some really nice things not all is new ^^
but a must have!

I wear new piercings today,
was kind of bored and needed new ones :P 

My tattoo is the newest work of my Boy
available here
 -ZR-

and the pant's are from Spirit Store
mesh, unixes and pretty amazing in my opinion

hope U like it

<3





 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE// 17 - COCOA
.make up. - DAMNED - Kajal Make Up 
.hair. /Wasabi Pills/ Amandine Mesh 
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - cellini
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Hopeless UNISEX PIERCING
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
.piercing throat. .Pekka. Rake Piercing (Throat) Uisex
.earpiercing. .Pekka.  Disturbed Unisex Piercing
 .top. Lust - Sports Bra  x street
.pants. Spirit Store  - Paula Mesh jeans unisex NEW NEW NEW
.claws. La Malvada Mujer - Claws 
.rings. [MANDALA] SINRA 2 SAMURAI BLACK
.gloves. Izzie's Leather Gloves
.bracelet. *BLITZED* Legacy Cuffs 
. Choker*BLITZED* Legacy Choker 
.belt.  *BLITZED* Legacy Belt 
.tattoo. -ZR- Dead Life  NEW NEW NEW
.liptattoo. **Violicious** Hate Me
.boots. drd hobo boot CA3 



No comments:

Post a Comment