Saturday, March 24, 2012

I miss U



Heya my Lovely's 

Beautiful day *-*
The sun is shinning and I have some News for U

 ::::Fab-U-Lous::: released new Hair yesterday 
four gorgeus new styles 
and I love them 






 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE// 17 - COCOA
.make up. - DAMNED - Kajal Make Up
.earpiercing.  .Pekka. Latum Ear Piercing UNISEX MESH NEW NEW NEW
.hair 1. ::::Fab-U-Lous::: Leila NEW NEW NEW
.hair 2. ::::Fab-U-Lous::: Paula NEW NEW NEW
.hair 3. ::::Fab-U-Lous::: AngelaB NEW NEW NEW
.hair 4. ::::Fab-U-Lous::: Angela NEW NEW NEW
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - black veil
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Hopeless UNISEX PIERCING
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
 .dress. -(BR)- The Femme Fatale Dress at TWCF
.claws. La Malvada Mujer - Claws 
.rings left. [MANDALA] SINRA 2 SAMURAI BLACK
.ring right. :::LP::: Dead Cattle Ring [Onyx] at Fi*Fridays
.shrug. [EY:NO] My Cute Shrug (black) NEW NEW NEW
.tattoo. -ZR- Doll
.boots. N-core EMPORIUM "Pure Black" BOXED












No comments:

Post a Comment