Wednesday, March 21, 2012

BeachTime



Morning Lovely's
it's getting warmer everyday and I thought about a new spring/summer look
the new Mesh top from .:cheeky:. and the gorgeus Mesh pants I found
are perfect for a walk on the beach or simply for chilling in the sun

hope U all like it 



 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. [Ill] Illusory Skin - Love_Caramel - Winter Edge
.make up. - DAMNED - Tribal Make Up
.hair. !lamb. Blush (Mesh) NEW NEW NEW
.eyes. pc eyes -moon- black veil
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Hopeless UNISEX PIERCING
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
 .top. .:cheeky:. My beautyful Mesh top NEW NEW NEW
.pants. JANE - wide leg pant.loungers.milk Mesh
.nails. Izzie's French Nails
.ring right. ::LEO-NT:: I <3 You Ring [silver]
.ring left. ::LEO-NT:: V.I.P. Gift the last Butterflys ring
.mouthpiece. [EY:NO] Sunflower subscriber gift
.necklace. ~Pepper~Woocen Name Necklace -BDE-
.boots. Maitreya Gold * Flip-Flops Eclipse



No comments:

Post a Comment