Tuesday, February 7, 2012

U can call me asshole all U want



But I'm only me ;) 

Ok Lovely's
I have New's from .:cheeky:. for U 
and a lil bit of old stuff out of my closet
Hope U like it

<3



 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My Own <3 thx
.skin. [Al Vulo! Skin ] Jenny
.hair.  ::Exile:: Jenna: 
.lashes. -DAMNED - Blossom Eyelashes Fall
.piercing. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing. Cobrahive  Gauged
.piercing. - .HoD. - Bulletproof Piercing Collection 
.piercing. Cobrahive N Swirl
.earrings. Cobrahive Earswirl
.make up. -DAMNED- Catseye MakeUp
.underwear. The Bishes Inc.Valentine Collection red NEW NEW NEW <3
.pants. .:cheeky:. My camouflage Jeans! green NEW NEW NEW <3
.pullover. *Epic* Baggy Fleece Sweater 
.claws. La Malvada Mujer Claws
.belt. ~Pepper~ Fishy Belt
.rings. [MANDALA] SINRA 2 RINGs SAMURAI 
.tattoo. -ZR-  Asshole NEW NEW NEW
.socks. TonkTastic - Sock Tops Add-On 
 .boots. drd lazy boot closed buckles CA2 NEW NEW NEW





Have fun shopping lovely's

No comments:

Post a Comment