Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm a whore sometimes part 4



a few item's from the Whore Couture Fair again 
and some older things wich I love

hope U like it 

and after this post I'm off lol 

good night my Lovely's hope u all sleep well  <3



 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My Own <3 thx
.skin. [Katsucide] Sandra Cendre - Dark NEW NEW NEW
.hair. .ploom. Anetta 
.eyes. *SFS* Eyes: Subtle Black 
.lashes. -DAMNED - Blossom Eyelashes Fall
.piercing. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.make up. -DAMNED- Catseye MakeUp
.make up2. Style X Face Tattoo * Why so Sad * 
.top. .:BTS:. Down On Me soon at the WCF 
.pants. Kennedy's "Worn To Shit Jeans" soon at the WCF 
.claws. La Malvada Mujer Claws
.tattoo. -ZR- Owned by Zero not available
.tattoo2. .:: Delusions ::. I am not a whore soon at the WCF 
.rings. [MANDALA] SINRA 2 RINGs SAMURAI   
.gloves. .:BTS:. Down On Me soon at the WCF 
.garter. ..::DeliciouS::.. Pistol Strap
.socks. .:cheeky:. Socks red
.boots. ..:: Energie ::.  CARGO Boots 



No comments:

Post a Comment