Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm a whore sometimes part 12



Heya Lovely's 
another look from me 
I fell totally in Love *-*
This dress is just gorgeus and I love it

it will be available on 



 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MoJo Amore 17
.hair. RAW HOUSE :: Willow 
.lashes. -DAMNED - Blossom Eyelashes Fall
.piercing. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.make up. -DAMNED- Catseye MakeUp
.earrings. -RYCA- BLING-HOOP GOLD  
 .dress. NN Lazy Daze soon at the WCF
.tights. Mstyle Roses Tights - Pack 1
.socks. .:cheeky:. cheeky Socks!
.claws. La Malvada Mujer Claws
.bracelet, -RYCA- BANGLE ICY GOLD 
.necklace. -RYCA- Rosary Gold
.necklace2. -RYCA- NJ Gold
.rings. -RYCA- RING-PSZ GOLD [left-hand]      
.rings2. -RYCA- TWO FINGER-LOVE GOLD 
.gloves. Izzie's Leather Gloves
.boots. drd lazy heel 





No comments:

Post a Comment