Friday, February 10, 2012

I look Fab-U-Lous




Hey Lovely's
I wear today New Hair from ::::Fab-U-Lous::: wich is exactly that Fab-U-Lous
available in four colors
and  *T.Whore*
I love my style and hope U like it too



 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My Own <3 thx
.skin. MoJo Amore 17
.hair. ::::Fab-U-Lous::: Taylor black NEW NEW NEW <3
.lashes. -DAMNED - Blossom Eyelashes Fall
.piercing. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing. - .HoD. - Bulletproof Piercing Collection 
.earrings. Cobrahive Earswirl
.make up. ::Cherry Drops:: drama eyes makeup NEW NEW NEW <3
.dress.  *T.Whore* - Push Up Dress  Red NEW NEW NEW <3
.belt. Izzie's Leather Waist Belt
.claws. La Malvada Mujer Claws
.rings. [MANDALA] SINRA 2 RINGs SAMURAI 
.necklace.  NHA! Necklace Litsy
.bangles. [MANDALA] TAKARA Bangle/Metal silver
.tattoo. -ZR- Dia de los muertos NOT available MINE <3
.gloves. Izzie's Leather Gloves <3
.boots. Debrah's "Bitchy" Xtreme High Heels


Have fun shoppingLovely's

No comments:

Post a Comment