Friday, January 20, 2012

I only have my Lipstick



Hi again sweetie's

I don't really know what to say :P 
but I like my outfit so check it out
and I will use my lipstick again 




 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. Dalia
.skin. [Al Vulo! Skin ] Polly Natural Cacoa not available
.hair. Maitreya Nadja 
.piercing. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing. Cobrahive Gauged 05
.piercing. Cobrahive Noseswirl 00
.piercing. Star Piercing New Jersey
.dress.   *TwInS FaShIoN - TF*   Overalls LipsStick <3
.top.  *TwInS FaShIoN - TF*   Band Top Foil <3
.tights. Mstyle Dotz Tights 
.collar. ..::DeliciouS::.. Chic collar
.rings. Izzie's  - Onyx Jewelry Set (Perfect Wardrobe)
.bracelet. [EY:NO] Cross Bracelet (UNISEX)      
.nails. **Violicious**  Evil Silver
.earrings. [MANDALA]:SENJYU Earrings/BLACK HOLE
.gloves. .:cheeky:. Fishnet Gloves Short GROUP GIFT
.tattoo. -ZR- Deadly Skulls NEW NEW NEW
.boots.  *TwInS FaShIoN - TF*   Leather Boots <3



No comments:

Post a Comment